Thursday, August 11, 2011

Trouble with my mother?

My mother is a counseler to teenagers. She works with families who abuse drugs and alchohol, and she helps take care of the children and teens so they can stay in the home. Recently, i fell in love with my best friend. (making us gay) We'd been together for four months before she found out. She flew off the handle, she took away a lot of my fredom. Today she said that i can not have anyone in my room anymore, girls or guys, and that there is no pda allowed or cuddling in her house. I can't visit my girlfriend at her house because she doesn't trust her mom. (Her mom is a very friendly trustworthy person) My girlfriend and i are waiting until marriage for also. What can i do to convince my mom that i am trustworthy and get my respect back?

No comments:

Post a Comment