Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why are guys so confusing?

i went to my school's football game, and i was just walking and the school mascot comes up to me. i was like "ok.?" in my head, and then he starts dancing next to me && he kept following me. i was giggling because i found it funny , and then he stopped because my friend next to me said " dude you have to es!" so then i asked who he was but he said he was teh mascot. so later when teh game was about to end i was standing next to a dog and a little boy came up to me and said "dont let him touch my dog!" and he was pointing at the school mascot. so i said ok. the school \mascot then starts talking to me && asked me who i am, how old i am, what track am i, if im new, and where do i hang out because he wanted to talk to me. throughtout teh whole time i kept asking who he was, and we were playfully fighting, so eventually he took his mask off and kept looking and smiling at me. he then was going to leave with me, but his friends came, so i left. on teh next school day, he came out of no where and poked me && said hi. i was standing with my friemd, and ihe was with his group of friends and he kept was staring at me while talking to his friends && they were looking back at me in a "sneaky" way. afterschool he was skating and stopped when he ran into me and so he talked to me && offered to buy me food && tried to keep a conversation going with me. eventually we seperated and i went to a table and he told me "i'll be back, dont worry" but i hadnt even told him to come with me, not that i didnt mind. he was skating and he said he was tired so he kept on talking to me, and when he talked to me he was shy. we were sitting down && he wanted me to meet his friends and he wanted me to ride his board. time ped and so eventually i had to leave, and after i went away from him, he started skating, just when he said he was tired of it. does he like me or anything like that.?

No comments:

Post a Comment