Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Help with an attention getter for a comparison and contrast essay?

I am writing a comparison and contrast essay on the mayas and aztecs. We can not use questions as an attention getter. Also our teacher said we can't use websites I know this teacher sucks. however we are allowed to use online encyclopedias but that's basically it besides books. I was thinking a quote would be easiest but other than on websites (which we are not allowed to use) there is not much that talks about both mayas and aztecs together they have books for mayas and books for aztecs but not many together so it's kinda hard to find a quote because the attention getter has to reflect both mayas and aztecs. I'm not expecting you to go online or go in a book to find something for me just give me ideas as to what I can do for a good attention getter.

No comments:

Post a Comment