Monday, August 15, 2011

Girls: taking back ex boyfriend? Would you?

Seriously, I was that girl and I liked the chase the guy was giving me because its was showing me he cared and I liked the attention he was giving me. I felt I was important in his life when I thought he didn't care. I also felt he would be there whenever I wanted, so I let him be the one too want me back and realize his mistake. Its kind of like an ego boost in a way. Honestly if a guy throws himself at me I lose interest because I know I got them and there is no challenge. Go for coffee and just talk but DON'T throw yourself at her. Just go and tell her you still have feelings for her but the ball is in her court and tell her to think about it. But tell her, that she knows your feelings and you will give her some space. She will come back Most likely. But at the same time, I know you care about her, but don't close yourself off to other people either. Good luck!!! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment