Sunday, August 14, 2011

Harry Potter: Did you feel that Ron/Hermonie and Harry's magic?

skills "magically" accelerated to do such battle in the final book? I felt that things were hurried, jumbled, and even for HP a little too "out there" at times with some of the explanations. I love the series, don't get me wrong, but I felt that Book 7 for all of the hype and build up was really a let down in some ways. I think it could have been shorter with the parts in the forest and more time for the trio to hone their magic. I felt that Ron was totally underdeveloped, we were not told anything about the Elder Wand in any other book and then it is is sooo important (we did not know it was buried w/Dumbledore), and then the whole Deathly Hallows triage... out of nowhere.... it just seemed a little pulled together.and some of the explanations just did not fit nicely... Is it just me or did you see that too?

No comments:

Post a Comment