Thursday, August 18, 2011

How do i know that this boy likes me at my school?

ok so theres this boy and he goes to my school. his name is michael. we have been friends since the last semester in 6th grade. now were in the seventh grade and its almost the end of the first semester. hes in my homeroom. everyone says that i should go out with him and he likes me but i dont know wat to believe. the other day i went to the zoo for a field trip and i brought my little video camera and at the end of the trip i took a video. i showed it to my sister later on and she told me that it looks like he likes me. if u want to see the video just go to youtube.com/katvideos16 and look at my videos and the video is called look at my smile and thats him.NOW the way he acts around me is like normal and sometimes he jokes around with me well I THINK hes joking with me and he says stuff like i have something to tell u and im like wat? then he says i love u ur so pretty and then he smiles and im just like umm ok? and then he walks away then later he will start fooling around with me and stuff like he would start smiling at me and start staring at me constantly. and sometimes in social studies i would sometimes glance at him and he sees me looking at him and he smiles really BIG. all i want to know is if it sounds like he likes me and if i should make a move?? and idk wat to do. plus hes cute like his face and everything but the problem is that he is 4'5" and im 5'4" he says he was premature which i totally understand. so how do i know he likes me? and should i make a move?? plzzzz help and tell me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment